If you’re looking for an accommodation during the Ryder Cup 2018 you have to stay in our family house Bed in Versailles « Villa de la Pièce d’eau des Suisses »!
We are a golf player family and we’ll appréciate to share this hobby with you!
The Ryder Cup tournament will be held at the National golf course and la Villa de la Pièce d’eau des Suisses is 20 minutes away from Guyancourt and less than 30 minutes of at least 10 others golf courses in the Yvelines!
- Golf de Feucherolles
- Golf de Fourqueux
- Golf de Jouy-en-Josas
- Golfs de Poissy
- Golf de Rochefort-en-Yvelines
- Golf de Saint-nom-la-Bretèche
- Golf de Chambourcy
- Golf du Prieuré
- Golf de la Bouli
- Golf de Courson-Monteloup
… and many others!
Easy access to :
- Le Châteaux de Versailles
- Chartres and its magnificent Cathedral
- Les Châteaux de la Vallée de la Loire
- Saint Quentin en Yvelines train station and the shopping center are 1km away.
- And last but not least to PARIS with RER C
° only 20 minutes by train (3 different Gares)
° 90 minutes from Roissy Charles de Gaulle airport
° 40 minutes from the Orly airport.
Our house Bed in Versailles, is the closest and the more convenient location you can find!
You will benefit the welness of a real french familly house.
In our house Villa de la pièce d’eau des Suisses :
- 3 bedrooms (3 doubles beds fully furnished)
- 1 bathrooms (fully furnished)
- a kitchen with a view on the garden
- a living room with a big TV
- two terraces with a view on la Pièce d’Eau des Suisses and l’Orangerie of Le Château de Versailles
- a private parking space
Not to mention our pets Goya, Munch, Heandel, and Hendrix. They will be with me at home to received you and served you a typical french breakfast!
Prices breakfast included
- 1 night 2/3 bedrooms is 600€
- 5 nights 2/3 bedrooms 3000€
- 10 nights 2/3 bedrooms is 6000€
- 200€ per supplementary day
Please not that, a non refundable 70% deposit will secure our house for the duration of the Ryder Cup 2018.
Offer only for the Ryder Cup
Our rooms are available from 22 September to 02 October 2018
Please get in touch for more details!